top of page

Our Engagements & Questionnaires

Returning clients will find documents in their Portal to begin the tax work engagement.

Clients may ALSO NEED  to sign an additional engagement if needs grow beyond tax reporting only.

It's EZ to select the form below and return to us!

Tax Return Engagement Paperwork:

Tax Problem Paperwork:

What work needs a Representation Engagement:

  • IRS "Love Letters"

  • State "Love Letters"

  • Many Amended Returns

  • Audits/Exams

  • Unfiled Tax Returns

  • Tax Debt Settlement or Installment Agreements

**Representation work may require higher deposits.  $300/Hr.

Business & Prof. Services Paperwork:

When will you ALSO need a Prof. SVS Engagement? 

  • Sales Tax/Use Tax

  • Retirement Plans

  • Tax Compliant Bookkeeping (it's the law!)

  • Payroll (all S-Corps MUST have, its the law!)

  • Virtual Currency Reconstruction

  • Multiple State Returns - Nexus Work

  • Foreign/International Reporting Issues

  • 1120S (S Corps) Election/Formation/Operations

  • 1065 (Partnerships) Formation/Operations

  • Sch. C (LLC/Sole Proprietorship) 

  • Landlord regulatory support

  • Divorce Issues

  • Client has missing records or no records 

  • Other unusual events

bottom of page